It's.Me.

Almost a year. A year gone by since you left me.
Today you sent me a message saying you miss me.
I miss you you since you left me.
You lay down with other.
You sleep with other.
But it's me that you miss.

You lay down with your past, convincing yourself that you're happy.
But it's my face that you see, it's my laugh that you hear, it's my hands that you touch.
I don't give me to anyone else, because I'm yours. My mind and body are yours.
You laid down with your past, but it was when you met me that your life changed forever.
You can't forget my existence, you feel my presence in your world even though I'm far. I feel you always, I see you always. I know our story isn't over. I actually believe it hasn't begun yet.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte