I.

I just wish universe would tell me that we will never ever talk with each other ever again.

I just wish to see the future, to see this is no life for me.

I still cry for you every single day, I scream the hell out of me that I am not with you anymore.

I don't feel you mine anymore.

I don't feel I am yours anymore.

I just feel sadness. A profound sadness of being this alone.

I am not ready for no one.

I always stay behind when to come close to anyone.

I see tears falling from my face, while I fell on the floor from the misery I feel inside of me.

I am this miserable creature that thinks of you every single day.

I search for your love all the time.

I wait for to see it is over.

I remember your house, the place of our happiness.

I know now it is your place and hers.

I just stay in the back of the dreams I once lived.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte