Just.Now.

Just now. I just hold myself just now, I hold myself to not write to you. I have to remember my mind and body that it's over. Whatever I was waiting for is over. There's no more "maybe" that accentuate my will, there's no more vain hope. But one more second and maybe you'd had a message from me. A message from a person you no longer bare. That last reaction of you killed me. You only made sure I knew you didn't want me to write to you anymore. And I just saw that. I saw you liking the fact of you and me not talking to each other anymore. And for that I hold myself. And that's why you don't have any message for me and for that you won't have any message from me tomorrow.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte