Dead.Inside.

I try to reach out for you, I imagine all the possibilities I have to reach you.
Because I look in the window and I still can't imagine I no longer talk with you.
Am I guilty for feeling dead inside?
There's a war inside me and I'm definitely losing. 
I feel like I need to prove you something, to prove that I am worth your time, worth your existence near me. I am driving insane. You were the one who said you were getting worried about my obsession, but there is no obsession. Just someone trying to not give up. Because what I feel inside is big enough to take me with it. I am loving you still. The way I can only love and it is with everything. Part of me is already insane, the other part just wants to survive. 



Please save me.





Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estamos Todos Cansados, Ou É Impressão Minha?

Loucura.Insana.