If you’re looking for me you’ll find me where you stopped imagining us. 

I never knew why you would have left me.
It would always be a mystery. Things were not that simple you said. You didn’t want me to disappear but you didn’t want to hang me here waiting.
And there I was, the girl who tried to know everything and ended up being the girl who knew nothing.

Some would say I couldn’t master the ocean's heart, the impetus of the waves, but I as long as could face the pain inside me I could win every monster ahead. The ocean reflected the sun the way I reflected pain. It was all so beautiful but so sad. And waves would slap my face with the strength I never had to run from my pain. Because pain is a part of me. The part I need to breathe every single way of what I am.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte