No.More.Love.

I need to cry. To cry out this.

There is no more love for the record.
No more love to share, no more love to feel.
There is nothing left.

Something was ripped out of me,
I guess it is this fear of not having,
of feeling nothing.
Most of all the feeling of feeling nothing.

The sadness and loneliness I accept it.

I no longer feel love.
Something was ripped out of me.
I feel the numbness of it.

Love is nothing but a creation.
An imaginary field.
A failed project from the beginning.
Do not come here talking about love, when you had it all.
Do not dare.
When you met someone good for you,
When you simply left.
Love is too much divine to be experienced by humans,
we just tend to ruin it all.




Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte