You.Are.My.Best.


It may occur we fight.

It my seem I am against you.

It my appear I do not like you that much.


However, you are my best. You are the one I seek, from the beginning to the end of the day and start of the night. You are the best.

The world is nothing compared to you. You exist and make the world a better place to live in. The world is only better because you are part of it. I want to make part of this world so I can live it with you. Everytime I am angry it is me trying to have you when you are far. The truth is that I want you always. I want to have my best with me and you are my best, the best I could ever ask for. And I never asked for this much good, because I never thought it actually existed.

I love you.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte