Funny.Little.Things.

The feelings we have about things.
I’m going to talk about it, the feelings in the guts, those feelings you have about something, instinctive feelings, that’s the kind of feelings I’m thinking about.
I have those like everyone else have.
Either to tell me that person is not okay or to tel me that person is okay.
In some way this is wrong, does not give the chance life tries to learn to give.
But the feelings are so strong.
I know when someone is worth it, deeply inside of me I feel it, this weirdness they have that make them unique, that make them worth it every word I have to give to them.
It can be all untrue but until now I have never got wrong.
The feeling is very similar to knowing someone is from my family, it is a feeling of comprehension and compassion, it’s so natural and for that is beautifully pure.






Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte