Tonight.

August to September, it was hard.

I spent some difficult times.
Looking back now to those times the fear still remains,
Asking myself if that those times are coming again. Am I ever going to be relaxed?

Yes it is so simple, you like him he likes you, you love him he loves you.

But no it is not, it is stressing, things are not like in the beginning, I've changed because of him, I changed to him, relaxed is not the most proper word to describe me.

Now I feel anxiety, does he love me?

Does he want me?

He promises, he says he loves me.

Words, words.

Words.

Actions.

What I fear is this immense gigantic love I feel for him, I fear it because it is a love so big it can destroy me.

And I feel he has me. He has my happiness.

And no I never wanted that, someone holding my happiness in their hands.

But the love is so real, he holds it inevitably.

Without noticing I was giving him my happiness. And now it's his.







Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte