Good morning,


Every time I lose more to find myself.
And the answer I find is scary.

But I lose myself to the point of putting myself in strange situations,
Because nothing defines my life and the risk of failure is tremendous.
Being a teenager with hope and joy in living is already behind past.
Although subconsciously even then I knew that now I would continue to be lost.

Life as it is,
It seems I do not do it for taste.
This living is not for taste,
It's because I have no alternative.
It's a feeling of loneliness and it makes me numb.


"It's not trying to be different, you're all the same"

And since always I have as a goal to find happiness or the reason to live.
And more and more I feel that I am far from reaching it.

It seems that the levels of satisfaction even when I achieve something I want very much, past the climax I feel numbness towards it.
It seems that everything tastes like nothing.

I always feel only as an observer who does not want to be involved.

It is a quiescence of spirit that resembles my restlessness of being.





Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte