Lost.In.Translation.

Hello, ça va?

Today is sunday, and as tomorrow is the non-expected monday, (that obvious but needed logic reminder), I have to do a lot of things to keep up for the week-start.

Between the urge need of sleeping and the difficult of the same, I tend to live in a roller coaster, trying not to sleep in the middle of the day, but sometimes trying to get sleep at night.

The result?...

A misleading conception of a not so understood reality, of what «should I be doing instead».
And my day turns into a search of that answer.

And the conclusion?...

Still missing the real result, but already knowing that certainly I always stay in a non place-time, mentally of course, travelling aboard universe. But physically wasting time and space.

In the end?...

When back to reality space-time, space around changed but I stay where I was at the beginning of the counting, and still trying to reach the result I want to discover.






Einstein said «Time has no independent existence apart from the order of events by which we measure it.»


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte