I.Can´t.Keep.With.My.Turning.Tables

Hello!

It's been a while...a long while since I came here last time...

Days and days of change and soul modification.

And that is my today's lesson: our mind is always changing, always new discovers, new feelings, updates of memories, so are we trustable?

I don't believe so, my turning tables is just too intense. Everyone is turning tables about daily things without even noticing. It is just human logic.

We have to see us as a 5.3 inches universe, (just a height example), and as an universe we are mutable.

Every tiny detail is modifying our mind, we are growing our knowldgement and world awareness, so it is normal that our opinion yesterday it is a little different tomorrow, and it is good! But for trustable reasons, not that much. So my dears, my advice is not to put your life in someone's hands that easy, because things change and we too.


Kisses, Masimmo!






Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte