What.I.Think.About.Love

The way I love can shock.
I love in a way people don't get.
But when I love is in a way,
Even I don't know if it is love or hate.

The way I love 
Is bigger than mountains
It can climb trees
And get through it like nothing.

Worlds of fantasy I make...
Since the moment I love.
Think the best of the one,
That made me shiver from top to above.

I know, everyone thinks I'm crazy:
"There's no way you can love so much"
But if you only knew...
The way I love is also the way I hate...

I can love everything, 
As in Shakeaspeare's romances.
But if my heart gets hurt,
The world just collapses.

I still don't know,
How to balance my heart.
But finding equilibrium there,
Is harder than you living after you die.







Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte