I.Am.No.Good

I am no good,

I am no "nice",
And even when I try,
My gentleness is not kind.
I may be caring,
I may be good.
But deep down in me,
I see a blackhole.
People expect a person,
I know I am pretending.
It's so easy to trick,
The soul intended!
And what is a "sometimes",
Sometimes become an "always",
What can I do now?
I'm stuck in a hallway...
Imagine a forest...
The sky is covered,
Help is faraway.
There's no being guided.
And now tell me 
"What would you do 
If you were me 
And I would be you?"
Would you quite,
Or would you find a way,
Of being happy,
In this non-happy place? 
I know I abuse,
I know I tend to shock,
But if you knew.
What is inside of my corpse. 
I tend then to appear,
Only when I'm good.
But always remember,
What I first said to you...


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte