Nothing.Here.

Not at my best moment.
All my connections seem wrong. Myself don't feel right.

Get away. Don't.

There's nothing here for you, not even for me.
I'm inside four walls, looking for the exit,
there's none.

You ruined relationships for me.
I'm not here for the right reasons. I don't feel right.

Going after the wrong emotions, trying something that is wrong.
The result comes out the same, one after another.

There's nothing I can say, nothing you will understand.
Get away. Don't.

If I say yes, I'm not.
If I seem there, I'm not.

I'm elsewhere, some place, foreign, far.
Lost around circles that don't belong to me.
Watching people pass by, trying their lives.

There's nothing here for me as well.
I must go.








Márcia Simões by Ângela Reis 



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte