You.

We talk again.
I know once again that you are sad, 
Your life is a huge mess. 
I am feeling tired of all this.

It is too much.
All of you is too much.
You say you do not know. 
But I think you do.
I think you do know it very well.

You know you are hurting me
and you are hurting yourself.
You know you are not happy,
and you don't care for that.

You know you suffer because of your poor choices.
You suffer because you do not want to see.
You prefer to be lonely than to be with me.
You prefer to be alone than to be with me.

You are such a storm. 
You and you and more of you are the reason why I cannot be happy.
You need to solve yourself.
You need to not be so selfish.
You are so selfish.

You and I are so different, because I do care.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte