1984.

I say 1984, ten years before I was born, because is the year of the album that would name our relationship to me.

A sunny and light weekend, with me and you, just us and a car on our way to Sesimbra.
You driving, it was your car and I remember I still didn't have that confidence behind the wheel.
I remember looking at you with such tender look, pretty much the same look I'm give now just imagining your face. We arrived to the house we would stay, your family's house, Sesimbra was your place, the place where you have your childhood memories, being happy and simple in those early 90 years.

I already knew that place, it was not our first time there, but it was the first time with warm temperatures, with sun but not yet summer. Already unpacked I went for the living room, the place was a mix between an Indian tent, the wood, the wood pillars so very organic, I remember, and a summer house because of the simple yet confusing decoration, typical of a summer staying house.

You were doing our lunch, because we of course would sleep till noon, sleeping was our thing, specially just being laying there, talking or listening to music.

I asked for music, you pointed to the old stereo, so I went there, and between all the old CD's I picked one randomly, The Smiths, 1984. And so there was, I fell in love with the Smiths along my love for you, and every time I listen to them, I listen to us.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte