The.Night.You.Called.

Remember that night when you called saying you love me?
Saying you made such a horrible mistake by letting me go?
Crying for all the bad actions you made along the way?
Remember your tears, one after one, like you had lost me forever?

That night I refused you for the fist time in my life.
And now I'm back to that place where I want you more than everything is this world.
I never stopped thinking of you or loving you. You are the first thing I think when I wake up. My mind is set on you, my thoughts run to my perception of you. We were together a few weeks ago and I remember looking to your face in search of every single detail to not like you. I was trying to forget you while remembering you. I left your house in such sadness. Once more you disappointed me doing exactly what I was afraid you were doing. I still feel like you never gave us a chance, you never believed us. A whole year almost passed since you broke my heart and I am still here.

Pain is coming back and today I cried for you. I cried after months of assured solitude.
This is the reality I have been facing since I met you. A life of disbelieve in what I still have hopes that you will understand. I hope you see how much you love me and how much I love you. I hope you start wanting to make it work. There's something about this sadness that is feeding you and I need it to stop. You were once almost my end, don't you let me really go.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte