Self.Love.

Never thought I would suffer so much because of love.
I am talking about a suffering for two years long and still goes on.
This person corrupted me. This person betrayed me, my trust, by cheating on me, by broking up with me dozens of times and one those times this person got involved with his roommate during two weeks and then after all the suffering and finally when I was gaining trust this person broke up with me for good and got back with his ex-girlfriend. This is my love story.

I am so broke inside I can't even show per words how much is this feeling of sadness and disbelieve.
Love for me is over, at least for a big period of time, until someone shows me love is worth it.

I guess the worst part is that this person said all the time that he loved me.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte