Can.I.Be.Her

Just take it in, take it in the fact that someone loves you this much. Someone like me loves someone that's you.

Can I be her? Can I be the person you give these thousands chances? Can I be the person you want so desperately to work out with? I'll be in my corner, standing there, watching it from someone's perspective that it's not hers. I wish I could trade every second I spend thinking about you and her, I have enough images of it in my head, I dream about it, I suffer it like it's my disease. I'm suffering the hell out of me, I never asked for this feeling I have of you. How can a person leave a feeling like this?

Can I be her? Can I be the person you once loved.

Can I be her?

I once was the person you loved.

Never forget that. I suffer for you and her.




Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte