The.Last.Rays.Of.Sun.

The last rays of sun.
As I lay in the sofa, watching the day ends I know that I will feel this misery for a long, long time.
There's moments when I accept that maybe it will be like this for ever. This thick emptiness that does not go away.

We live in the same city, the same space and time, yet we don't share any of it. You are doing something only you care about. Like it is going to full fill all of your needs. And you simply don't care about my existence. They're hundreds, the messages I send to you that don't have any reply.
It's a crescent monologue of a tormented soul trying to open your eyes fir this error.

Don't you see how shallow and envious you're being?
Can't you tell?
I'm going to wait and wait, because there's no other solution. My heart is yours.





Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Estamos Todos Cansados, Ou É Impressão Minha?

Loucura.Insana.