The.Truth.Is.


That I am waiting for you to call.
For you to change.
To change for good.
For not having those demons inside you.

The face you made. That face is pure horror on you.
You were not who I met.
You were every single time you tried to ruin love for me.

You change as day and night, like life has another meaning on you, like you are not for this human living but for a living of your own.
I am starting to realize that is not by changing where you are that you are gonna change who you are, but who you want to be.

There is nothing for you as you meant it, nothing like that, nothing in your imagination that can fit the ideas you are trying to put through, you live something you are dead for, you are dead for love.

You said I was made for you.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte