We.Would.Have.Never.Met.


What I bring today is a thought,
a very scary one,
but the one that confirms
how special this bond is.

We met 22 years after my birth,
we did not have anyone in common,
we did not even live in the same area,
separated by dozens of kilometers.

We did not studied in the same places,
nor volunteered at the same company.
We did not travelled the same countries.
We did not worked at the same local.

My friends did not know your friends,
and our families did not know each others.
Our weekend plans were't the same,
and our culture ones never cruzed.

But somehow you got to see me,
and you grab the chance to get to know me.
At that time, we were in the same place,
at the same hour, listening to the same music.

And since then we walk together,
but we would have never met.





Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte