Miracle.

We are all watching life from a different point of view, some are having the hardest time of their lives and for that what am I going to say is to when you don’t see any life’s purpose, any objective idea for this life you are getting through.


I find it a miracle that I’m alive, that I’m here experiencing it, experiencing this, life, breathing, smiling, crying, looking people in the eyes, making them laugh, listening to their thoughts, having people like me, liking people, loving people, loving my dog, walking in the park when the sun sets...running at the beach, doing kickbox, finding friends I haven’t seen in years! Kissing my boyfriend’s lips, closing my eyes when kissing his mouth, feeling his arms against me, looking at him right cross the dinner table, having him next to me, sleeping with him...

My sister, my mother, my father...I’m grateful for their existence, for having the bless to meet them, and loving them.

Life is so short, and it really is, I know we all know that fact but exactly for that reason, you should remember and acknowledge more that, like as you were 10 years old yesterday, you’re now 10 years older, 5 years older, 30 years older than yesterday...you’re changing each day...


Remember to live this.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte