Mesmerized

Hello guys,

here is 2h45 am and as usual I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason, so I was just putting things up straight, seeing my last good memories of the previous day and it was me having a good time at a soccer stadium with my family, me my sister my grandpa and uncle. And right in the second my brain told me "this exactly memory it would be the one you're going to remember when you no longer have this grandpa in life" and I just wanted that memory to go away! Vanish it from the eventually if not having my grandpa anymore!
I just wanted to appreciate that memory in peace but it was not possible. And the worst part is that my brain is right, I'm gonna see that memory in days of that time, when my grandpa will not be here anymore.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte