Too.Much.For.Too.Little

Hello my dears.

Today I am gonna talk about some of my self most anxiety. Failing. Failing my goals.
I am just going to be clear and simple about what I feel inside.

I say to myself, «you do not need to depend on feelings and love from the others» but somehow once I get a glance of connection with someone, someone special on my way to see things through, I simply get anxious waiting for that people to show love for me.

And I am that one person who does not show much love, because I do not always feel it. But when I do feel, I tend to have the urge to show it. Desperately showing it, because there is no way of wasting time not being loved.

But between believing I am good alone, in a world of depending relationships, I inside feel a fear of not being needed, of not being loved for my inner light, my complicated person, because I have so much to give, but not to waste. So I am in the middle of two roads, the one of aware loneliness and the other of find someone.


Best regards, Masimmo.




Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte