Maybe.One.Day

Hello my dearest persons.


It is true that people once thought I was lost, I was missing track, I was not going anywhere.

Now I finally desire a future trace, a line of realistic insane life purposes.

And I look to those who once said  I was destroying my inner power and still find them doing the same, having the same, expecting the same, hoping the same. Nothing in their life changed and when someone shows you with such conviction a need for a good future, you at least want them to show you they too have those goals, but no.

So people talk when they can about a life they don't have, but they don't look at their owns.

And today I was confronted with such people, people who was supposed to be so different, so cool, a synonym of what people should aim for, and they were just as boring as the bored people I avoid everyday. Same talks, same worries and never looking to the real point.

Am I alone? Please someone out there, find me and tell me you know what I am talking about.

For me is everything so relative, I see everything with such brightness and human possibility, because in the end it is all we are and have.

Kisses, Masimmo.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte