A.Thousand.Years.

Hi again :)

Still going on the relaxing soundtrack.

My next subject was a thing I reflected long time ago, maybe 2 months, when I finally saw the Twilight Saga. I have never watched it, except the first one when I was a teen and I would spend my afternoon after school at my best friend's house.

And yes I decided to watch it, to give it a chance, and I can say that I truly saw it. More, I felt it, besides all the ironic sarcasm jokes about this love story, for me it was only about eternity.

Seeing through the vampire material, that story is about being eternal and for that I could dream so much, those people had the lucky of being eternal and forever young, of staying together for life.

And for that, the story really got me sentimental. That story was made by humans but surpassed humanity.

Being able to stay young and live with my beloved ones, yes I would trade everything for that.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Loucura.Insana.

Está A Faltar Amor Na Minha Vida

Parte à Parte